Re: Hurd user survey

On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 11:48:12AM -0600, Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:

> 1) Have you successfully gotten the Hurd running?

Yes - I have had the Hurd running in one form or another for nearly 3 years.

> 2) If so, is your Hurd box currently running as you expect it to?

Better.  I have a web server which takes 20 to 30 hits per day that has
been up 9.2 weeks.  It also has 2 or 3 users which visit it from time to
time to test portability.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of cyborgs for you are conductive and
can support 110 volts.