RE: hurd / gnumach sources

I met similar problem as you. I got the Hurd packages via Windows NT/IE4
connection. Because of name spaces differences between Unix and Windows,
some packages names was changed, period was replaced by underscore. You
can find correct file names in the file Packeges.gz and change them
manually, if you have the same problem.
Apologize for poor english.

Karel