EASY GUIDE (was Re: layman explanation please)

Kai Großjohann writes:

 > Have a look at http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd and follow the links
 > to the installation instructions.  There's an `easy guide' to
 > installing the Hurd which worked reasonably well for me.  (The `easy
 > guide' is a bit outdated which means some of the steps mentioned there
 > can be skipped, but to someone who knows Unix, it is obvious which
 > steps to skip.)

What's out of date? A little while back I asked people to put "Easy
Guide" in the subject line of messages with corrections about the
guide in, but I've not seen any recently....

Matthew

--
			Elen Sila Lumenn' Omentielvo
Matthew Vernon, Steward of the Cambridge Tolkien Society