Re: writing man pages or texinfo documentation

Is there any way we can reconcile the differences between what Debian
requires and what GNU prefers? It seems like a lot of extra work to
provide separate documentation (even just dummy man pages) with the
similar information.

I'm not sure if this would satisfy the Debian requirement, or even how
feasible this would be, but maybe a the hurd man command could generate a
synopsis from the texinfo?

dean.