Re: Where are the mailing list archives?

   Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:54:27 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Zack Brown <zbrown@lynx.dac.neu.edu>

   Hi, I posted this before, but got no answer. This is my second attempt.

   I'm trying to find ftpable archives of the hurd-related mailing lists. So
   far there only seems to be a web based interface that is not easy to
   navigate for my needs. I'd like to get access to the mailbox files
   themselves, particularly for debian-hurd. Can anyone point me in the right
   direction?

Soory, I don't know, but if they are archived somewhere it is probably
at the same location where the other debian mailing lists are
archived.

Mark