writing man pages or texinfo documentation

Hello,

another excellent way to help our effort is to write man pages. Debian
policy mandates that every binary comes with a manpage. We have none
currently. The information you need has to be gathered together from the
hurd.texi file, the executables, the sources, and existing man pages.

I know that the GNU project doesn't like man pages. Improving the info file
would of course also be a good way to help. We can than write a dummy man
page that only goves a synopsis and then points to the info file.

Here is a list:

E: hurd: binary-without-manpage MAKEDEV
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage addauth
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage boot
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage clri.ufs
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage devprobe
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage e2os
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage forks
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage fsck
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage fsck.ufs
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage fstests
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage fsysopts
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage ftpcp
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage ftpdir
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage halt
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage ids
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage login
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage loginpr
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage mkfs.ufs
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage mount
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage msgport
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage nfsd
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage ping
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage portinfo
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage ps
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage reboot
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage rmauth
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage setauth
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage settrans
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage shd
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage showtrans
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage stati.ufs
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage storecat
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage storeinfo
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage storeread
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage su
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage sush
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage swapoff
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage swapon
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage syncfs
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage timertest
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage unsu
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage uptime
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage vminfo
E: hurd: binary-without-manpage vmstat