Re: new packages II

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 04:42:12PM +0100, Charles Briscoe-Smith wrote:
> Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> >* bsdutils, bsdmainutils
> >
> >I compiled these from older sources (pre util-linux). They are mostly okay,
> >but tsort is broken completely. Someon wants to fix this? (dbopen returns
> >EINVAL). Util-linux contains a different tsort, that does not use db. It
> >seems to work better, but I had some infinite loop (or it appeared so).
>
> The bsdutils source package was finally removed from the archive within
> the last few days.  If you need the source and don't have it any more,
> let me know and I can send you a copy.

We need more people like you! I still have a copy of the sources I think (I
did not clean them because I made changes to them I have not evaluated yet),
but keep your copy of them at a safe place.

Maybe it is easier to fork the old source packages and continue them instead
of working on util-linux...

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>