Re: Let's talk about intermediate release...

Hi Paul!

>      I'd be willing to translate it.  I'm much more comfortable translating
>      technical papers from German to English rather than the other way
>      around.
>
>      --Paul
Thank you for your help.

I'm currently writing the tutorial text in german, but plan to translate
it to english after that. Since my english ain't that good, I'd certainly
appreciate any help with editing. May I contact you then?

-Farid.

--
Farid Hajji
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany