[Easy Guide] Re: GRUB boot floppy released

    >> Matthew, please update the Easy Guide to mention this image
    >> instead, as it will solve the serverboot and GRUB ext2fs
    >> problems people have encountered.

    Matthew> The official version

	I wouldl like to express my confusion the usage of "official
      version" (I would imagine that many others were/are similarly
      confused).  Elsewehere, in regard to GNU software, "official"
      means "at the GNU site" - anything else is unofficial.  I think
      that you should use the same nomenclature.