GRUB 0.5.93.1 boot floppy released

 > Matthew, please update the Easy Guide to mention this image instead,
 > as it will solve the serverboot and GRUB ext2fs problems people have
 > encountered.

The official version is corrected (and has been for some time). Until
root@gnu gives me a new password, I can't update the version on
gnudist - though it does point people at the official version. (Please
note also that mails with Easy Guide somewhere in the subject are more
likely to get read :) )

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."