Re: Booting the Hurd

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 02:08:53AM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 05:22:35PM -0700, Nick Jennings wrote:
> > all fine and well, except I cannot figure out how
> > to set LILO to boot the hurd.
>
> That's still fine and well. use GRUB.
>
> Lilo is the LInux LOader.
>
> Marcus

	Ah, GRUB, ok. Now, Im running LILO on my Master Boot Record. So
how do I install GRUB without screwing up LILO? Do I Install GRUB on the
HURD partition and somehow tell lilo to run GRUB? or should I put them
BOTH on their respective partitions & then use a 3rd party booter (Such as
DocsBoot) to boot either partition?