Re: New packages and work in progress

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 04:50:28PM -0400, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> So the old instructions (which are the ones the web site points to)
> says to look it ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus for
> these, but they aren't there AFAICT.

I already wrote to this list that the web site should be chnaged to reflect
the new site. I don't have write access to the GNU site.

Anybody who has (Gord?), should make a prominent link to:

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd

and remove all traces to the inofficial site Thomas quotes about. It is long
dead.