Re: /dev/fd/4

On Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 05:48:30PM -0500, Ashutosh S. Rajekar wrote:

> 	I am getting the same errors, I have bash2.02 and perl-5.004
> installed.

I believe you that you have the packages installed, butplease check if they
are properly vonfigured.

Does /bin/sh exist? Does /usr/bin/perl exist?

If both are okay, you need to find the other interpreter which is the
culprit. I can verify that in a proper installation (I have done quite a few
lately) you will never see this error message after native-install has run
(if everything works okay, at least).

> 	Also timezones just refuses to be configured, prompting me to
> configure it or not, and then exits, whatever I type.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. There was a timezone config
problem in the glibc 2.1.1-1 package, but 2.1.1-12 should woork fine.