Re: System requirements

> > and the easy guide has something, too, I think.
>
> The easy guide (at http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/~mcv21/hurd.html) says:
>
> 	You may make a swap partition too if you wish, or use your Linux one
> 	(in which case you need to modify your boot scripts, but I have no
> 	idea which ones to change).
>
> And that's the end of that :)
>
> I would not mind writing text for this if the author is not up to it.

The author is up to it, but his net access is only via his webserver,
which will cope with telnet, and that's about it. I should be getting the
real machine back this afternoon, and I'll include some stuff about swap
then - OTOH, when is the new will-not-eat-your-linux-swap hurd going to be
debianised?

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo