Re: glibc 2.0.112 broken

 MB> booting with glibc 2.0.112 installed:

 MB> ext2fs.static etc etc init../../libdiskfs/boot-start.c:198
 MB> diskfs_start_bootstrap unexpexted error: No such file or
 MB> directory.

Are you sure this was due to glibc?  Looking in boot-start.c, I see
that this message is caused only when you try using Roland's
experimental (and untested) --boot-command feature.

Don't use `--boot-command', and see if that works.  If you're not
using boot-command, then something else is going wrong, but I'm not
yet convinced that it's glibc's fault.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)