Man power

Hello.

> I think it is not packaged for Debian yet. I can do the initial package, but
> I am not sure I am the right maintainer for the package. However, we are
> short of manpower, so I'll take a look.

I just installed a minimal Hurd system and it will leave the 'minimal'
state as soon as I have time to download gcc and other big packages.
Then I'll be able to create packages since I'm already registered as
a Debian developper.

Is there a list of really needed packages somewhere ?

Regards,
	Frederic

--
Frederic Peters <fpeters@multimania.com>  « Le travail a été ce que l'homme