Re: Path idea

Hi!

No offense intended to anybody, but please discuss these ideas
elsewhere.

Discussing `/usr vs. no /usr' on this list was relevant because there
was a clash between two already-established conventions, Debian's and
GNU's.

Coming up with new standards, on the other hand, is not the mandate of
this particular list.  We have enough work to do just sorting out
existing problems without having to manufacture new ones. ;)

Feel free to think about your ideal filesystem layout, though.  I can
share my own preferences, too, if you want to CC me.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)