Re: base/Install Package

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> If you are connected to a network, I would be happy if you try to test the
> network things as much as possible, as I can't.
> (Is PPP over analog modem supported?)
>
> Marcus

Yes, I've got a network goign here.  (Grub/Winm98 <-> Linux (masq) <->
Internet).  I'd be happy to test the packages.  I'll tell you when I can
get telnet to my shell account to write you mail that I'm writing you mail
from a shell account that I connected to from Grub :P

As far as I can tell, PPP isn't supported yet. :/  And it woul be a fairly
large undertaking to do.