Re: base/Install Package

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 12:10:26PM +0000, M.C. Vernon wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, thanks for the example, I'll include.
> >
> > The idiot's guide has an example.
> Is it identical?

Dunno - I managed to delete the message :(

it is:

# Format:
# Disk device Mount point  Format rw/ro  dump fsckpassno

/dev/hd1s1 / ext2 rw 1 1
> You can compile the package natively, then reboot and continue to package it
> under Linux. It's not nice, but it works.

How do I just compile the package, and then finish? I can't see a
dpkg-buildpackage option to do this.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support