Re: Problems getting the .debs :(

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> The problem is not the software, this may cause problems, too. I mean the
> Debian build process, it has its own quirks. there is a standard procedure
> me and Santiago have carefully developed to build Hurd packages. This is
> still evolving, and a proposal to incorporate the experiences in the Debian
> build tools is under way.

Can you remind me of what this is? I printed Santiago's old how to port
emails, and then there was something about dpkg-cross, and you posted a
config file, but I seem to have lost the plot :(
(privatly if you like to avoid burdening the list with my ignorance)
<fx: asks God for a second brain>

> > Getting hurd working first is a priority (then there's the anatomy test
> > this afternoon :(( )....
>
> I wish you luck!

Thanks,

Matthew