Re: header problem and linker script problem

>   GROUP ( @install_root@/lib/libc.so.0.2 \
>           @install_root@/lib/libc_nonshared.a )
>
>off course with @install_root@ replaced with the correct dir.  I have
>created one for myself in the cross-compiler private directory (the
>one that contains cc1 and the specs file, in my case
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-unknown-gnu0.2/2.8.1/libc.so).  But I don't know
>if this works with Gordon's cross-compiler hack.

In my environment.

$ i586-hurd-gnugcc --print-file-name=
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i586-hurd-gnu/egcs-2.91.60/

Under this directory no libc.so is found.  So I create new one, then
everything works fine.  I've encountered the problem when I'm
compiling hurd.  I've not yet tested cross compiling ncurses which
Mr. Mark Kettenis mentioned. I'll test it.

>Note that you want the libc.so linker script that is causing you
>troubles now later when you compile natively!

Exactly. Thanks, I'm very clear now.
--
Kunihiro Ishiguro