Hurd worries

Dear all,

	I may have missed some of your answers due to a security breach on
one of the university machines recently... if so, I apologise for
repeating myself. I have made some progress, but in order to go further, I
need to be able to answer a few questions....

Will doing the install grub from a floppy bit (onto the second hard disk)
screw up my linux install? if so, how do I make it bootable multi-user
from lilo?
How do I unshadow my passwords, and get hurd using them?
where can I find router and gateway info from on my linux install?
will hurd leave my old linux partitions alone If I put them in /etc/fstab,
or will it try and hurd-ify them?

Thanks,

Matthew

--