fileutils-3.16: rpl_fnmatch undefined when cross-compiling for Hurd

Hi!

The attached patch fixes a problem where configure would assume that
fnmatch doesn't work when cross-compiling, but lib/fnmatch.c only
defines fnmatch on non-glibc systems.

I chose to fix this by changing the part of configure.in that
redefines fnmatch as rpl_fnmatch.  There are probably better ways of
fixing this problem, but I can't think of any right now.

1998-09-06  Gordon Matzigkeit  <gord@trick.fig.org>

	* configure.in (AC_FUNC_FNMATCH): Use AM_GLIBC so that we don't
	accidentally use rpl_fnmatch when cross-compiling for the Hurd
	(lib/fnmatch.c never defines rpl_fnmatch on a GNU libc system).

	* m4/Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST): Add glibc.m4.

	* m4/glibc.m4 (AM_GLIBC): New macro to test for GNU C Library
	versions 1 and 2.

 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)