Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-10

On 5/9/19 1:36 AM, LX wrote:
> the 2019-04-20 netinst iso fails on my HPPA (C8000) on base install for keyring install.
> I attached 2 screenshots. (install done through serial console as direct attached doesnt work)
> anything i can do to fix?
It's impossible to help you unless you describe what you did to get to this step. The screenshot
alone has no valuable information which would help us investigate the problem.

 * How was the machine booted?
 * What command line options were used?
 * Normal or expert mode?
 * How was the machine partitioned etc

Please note, the list above is just from the tip of my head and certainly not complete. You need
to perform the installation and write down bullet points for every installation step so we understand
what went wrong.

The reason I am asking this is because we have multiple reports confirming that the images generally
work fine on hppa, but there might be hidden issues which show when users choose unusual options
during installation.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz