Re: Update on buster

Hi Adrian, I am looking into a more automated building platform. I’ve asked if I could get access to the security and proposed updates but I was declined. I track the releases, Build manually or if there are a large number process them through a script I made.

I would like to have a Britney setup to help with testing as it’s a manual pull to testing from Sid. I will into it, I might need a hand. At this stage with the daemon.

I will have up 3 pa risc machines to make this work happen. Does Britney need to be hppa as I have some good amd64 Servers.

I will accept all offers of help. It would be good to see if a bbuild setup for stable and Britney on line   I have got a /28 of public ips and I’m eager to have this working the ‘debian’ way.

Mike Hosken

Sent from my iPhone