Re: Have my PA8800 back online...
On 03.12.2017 20:28, John David Anglin wrote:
>> I've been away from the port for so long, but I'd like to contribute
Cool, welcome back!
> I'll have a look at the glibc master test results. Anything>> else that's critical to the port that needs help?
Are you interested in glibc work only, or in other stuff too?
For example, I'm trying to keep a todo-list for myself at
Overall I think we are in pretty good shape with the port,
but here is a small list where work would be helpful:
- gcc: Make gccgo work (still crashes)
- kernel/gdb: For core files written by kernel, gdb is reporting: BFD: Warning: /tmp/core.http.1655.ls3011.1465554447 is truncated: expected core file size >= 2187264, found: 2121728.
- kernel/glibc: Maybe implement real kernel VDSO support ?
- gcc: _mcount can be optimized (smaller) by not subtracting offset
- gcc: put PLABELS into read-only section (gcc function pa_reloc_rw_mask() needs modification, see "section mismatches" mails)
I'm currently mostly working on the qemu port which is doing great progress.