Re: hp 9000 C3750 hardware problem (partially off-topic)

Looking at the pads by the 24, I don't believe anything was ever soldered onto those pads. Double check the motherboard again for empty pads, and post pictures. You might also want to inspect the PCB's on the hard drives for evidence of missing caps. And any other cards that may be in the computer.

Darren Clark