question about HP Visualize B2000

Hi all,

I’m Claudio and I write from Verona/Italy.

I need a suggestion about an old HP PARISC workstation ( B2000 ) that I wish restore to new life

with Debian release.

I’have install , of course , some release of Debian ( from 5 to 7 ) and some OpenBsd and Gentoo.

All setting  it’s ok : partitions on the HDD’s ; root; time; net on DHCP etc etc... BUT I can’t run X !!!!

I’m a senior IT of IBM mainframe  ( AS400 and similar ) and , of course , work fine with AIX and other Unix SO like HP-UX but

this is a great nightmare !!

Have you some suggestions

Thanks for help

Claudio