Re: HPPA and Squeeze

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 10:29:54AM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> However, I didn't mean it as a 'you must be able to get these from HP'.
> You can't find them on ebay (for the three days I looked), and this
> would indicate that it's unlikely that there's going to be sufficient
> new porters to make this work.

your ebay is broken.

A simple search for C3750 (an quite fast parisc workstation) on ebay.de
gives me four hits for complete systems. And there are other workstations
and servers on ebay.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]