Re: HPPA and Squeeze

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Neil McGovern<maulkin@halon.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 12:36:01PM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
>> Is the answer to that question still germane?
>
> Ish. We still have the issue that you can't actually buy HPPAs any more,

When did "being a marketed platform" become a criteria for inclusion?
Is Debian the new Ubuntu? :-P

> I'm afraid they're not publicly available, but I will be posting a
> mail to d-d-a real-soon-now(tm), apologies for the delays in this, it
> was a rather full meeting.

Failing this, could we please have a detailed rationale for the
decision? I already posted a reply to this thread asking for this,
which seems to have been ignored. Of course I understand you were busy
with EU elections, still, any kind of "ACK" would be nice.

Thanks,
T-Bone

--
Thibaut VARENE