Reg. endianity, 32/64-bit and GCC macros.

Dear Debian HP PA-RISC list,

I am the maintainer for thre new package libitpp (source), a C++
library with functions for mathematical operations and signal
processing. Now, the problem is that it doesn't build on HP PA-RISC,
refer http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=407984

Now, I have contacted upstream, and they want to know the
following. I've tried to do some finding out, but please confirm:

1. Confirm endianity: I guess it is big endian, right?
2. Confirm 32/64-bit: It is 64-bit, right?
3. Is __hppa__ a sufficient macro to confirm this platform on GCC?

Thanks!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,