Re: D-I Beta2 - Status update

On Sunday 05 February 2006 22:36, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> Could you please elaborate? That's the first time I hear about base
> packages FTBFS on hppa.

aptitude has been dep-waiting on a fix for #341675 (cppunit). This
resulted in dependencies not being satisfied for new installations.

However, I've just learned that this issue has been fixed and aptitude is
now up-to-date again in testing.
An installation test and confirmation that installs work again would be
very much appreciated (best to wait for tomorrow's images probably).

Which means that all that's needed for hppa is now the update of the
kernel udebs :-)