Re: wrong kernel...

Well, sometimes a solution to a problem is just to simple (afterwards).

In the end I'm not quite sure (after evereything I tried), but it seems to
be enough to activate the magic Expert Mode in the installation tool.
This means : during the CD-boot and CD-installation process, just choose the
option "BACK" a few times untill the Menu screen appears; Set the
Debconf-Priority to Low. And than, at the right point during installation,
debian-installer will show a list of available kernels on the CD and you can
select the one you need... That's it.
After that stage, further installation was quite straightforward.

For everyone's intrest : before this second stage, apt-get, dpkg, dselect,
chroot and a lot of other things are not installed yet. I only found udpkg,
but it didn't do just what I wanted to.
So, I'd say, don't waste time mounting and searching all directories on your
devices and restarting the CD-installation over and over again : go for the
Expert Mode !

Thanks for the quick response, Joel.

Regards,

Filip