Re: fakeroot segv on buildd

On Aug  6, Matt Taggart (taggart@debian.org) wrote:

 > Neil Roeth writes...
 >
 > > I had just logged onto paer.debian.org and built the package there, because
 > > the point of this upload was to fix a prior FTBFS on hppa, so I know it does
 > > build on hppa.  Can someone look into this and kick off another build when th
 > > fakeroot problem is fixed?
 >
 > Why don't you sign and upload the version you built? Hopefully by the time you
 > do another source upload things will be sorted out and the buildd will be able
 > to build it.

Once it built successfully, I deleted all the files on paer, so I don't have
them any more.  I could rebuild the packages there and upload them as you
suggest, but I would also like to see the problem fixed before I upload some
other, unrelated packages, to ensure they don't run into the same problem.

--
Neil Roeth