fakeroot segv on buildd

I uploaded a new version of the jade package yesterday, and I got this error
in the buildd log:

dpkg-source: extracting jade in jade-1.2.1
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is jade
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 1.2.1-45
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture hppa
 /usr/bin/fakeroot debian/rules clean
/usr/bin/fakeroot: line 152: 17587 Segmentation fault      FAKEROOTKEY=$FAKEROOTKEY LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$PATHS" LD_PRELOAD="$LIB" "$@"
Build finished at 20050806-0204
FAILED [dpkg-buildpackage died]
Purging chroot-unstable/build/buildd/jade-1.2.1

I had just logged onto paer.debian.org and built the package there, because
the point of this upload was to fix a prior FTBFS on hppa, so I know it does
build on hppa.  Can someone look into this and kick off another build when the
fakeroot problem is fixed?  Please CC me on replies, I am not subscribed to
this list.

Thanks.

--
Neil Roeth