Can't mount F0 partition as /BOOT

Hi,

	I am rebuilding my J6000. I boot from the official Debian hppa install cd,
partition the disks, making a nice 64MB F0 partition that I mark as
bootable, a swap partition and several Linux partitions, initialize the
swap, and then...

	I hit the button to initialze a disk and low and behold the boot partition
I set up is not among the partitions that pop up to be initialized. If I do
"View Paritions", there is sda1 and it's marked --Not Available--.

	I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't see what I'm doing wrong. Your
help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry