Re: rp-pppoe.so: which package?

Hallo.

On Sunday 27 June 2004 21:07, Joel Soete wrote:
> Hartwig Atrops wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> >Hmm. Woody does not have that file ...
>
> Woody is a bit outdated now (so many changes and mainly progress since
> this) and sarge is near to be release so I trust you could safely
> upgraded to, that's up to you ;)

Woody is not up to date, I know. I would like to give testing a chance, but
up to now I had a chicken-egg-problem with Sarge. Here at Aachen I only had
modem access to the Debian servers. So I tried to download CD-images via
jigdo over a DSL line I have access to - it failed several times. 12 images.
The only platform I could download all images was i386 up to now. I did not
try pa-risc yet but failed on sparc and alpha.

But from now on I can install via internet :-)

Regards,

  Hartwig