Re: [parisc-linux] RE: no login with 2.6 kernel and Mozilla probs on 712/60

Hi Grant,
>Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] RE: no login with 2.6 kernel and Mozilla probs
>on 712/60

>On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 10:11:57AM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
>> That's what the original question was about.
>> For the past 6-12 monthes, we've mostly focused on 2.6 devel.
>
>BTW, if someone wants to support 2.4 kernels, patches are welcome
>as long as they are tested. Especially backports of 2.6 kernel fixes.
>
>"support" just means someone is generating patches and (maybe
>someone else) testing those patches before committing to CVS.
>There's no magic, money, or anything else behind the scenes.
>
>grant
I would like to help Debian and HPPA team, maybe I can start from here ...
even if it is not the easiest first step! let me think (considering the
time I can spend on it). But I would like someone to help me in step in

Thanks

SteX