Unable to get Visualize C3000 to see CDROM from BOOT_ADMIN

Hi,

	I have several hppa boxes from a project a few years ago that I would like
to be able to use with Debian Linux. I downloaded debian-30r2-hppa-binary-1
and burned the iso with Nero (someone said Nero preserved the 512 byte
sectors needed for the C3000). I can see the cd fine from HPUX, but when I
try to boot /dev/dsk/c0t0d0, I get "ERROR: Not a boot path". Can anyone tell
me how to boot from the cdrom on my C3000?

Thanks,

Harry