RE: shiny new rp2430 (A400) won't boot :-(

Hi, Thibaut --

  It's a shame that the article that fit the problem I'm experiencing
happened to include an out-of-date detail not related to the problem
itself.  Your clarification is appreciated by me and everyone else,
and I'm certain that when our rp2430s can boot from the Debian CDs,
I will join the ranks of the many who appreciate the work you and
others have put into making these releases more robust.

  Have a great day & thanks again!

Don Glascock

--
Donald S. Glascock