Debian 3.0r2 and fibre channel (boot) disks...?

Hi --

  We have a handful of rp2430s running HP-UX 11.00 with HP FC
HPAs installed, which allow them to boot from RAID-protected
SAN-speed disk space.  I haven't been successful at finding
documents that tell whether or not this will work for such a
system running Debian 3.0r2 for HPPA.  If I've missed such
a document, would you steer me toward it, please?  Is anyone
booting their Debian HPPA systems off of SAN RAID space -- or
at least using disks that are fibre-channel attached?

  Thanks!

Don Glascock

--
Donald S. Glascock