Re: Problem in booting with the sarge netinst.iso

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 04:30:43PM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
Hi all,
I tried to boot with the same cdrom on another workstation (HP9000/710),
and after a few messages I found a warning:

Boot image contains:
	0/vmlinux32 4062685 bytes @ 0xd1c000
	0/vmlinux64 5832806 bytes @ 0x78b800
	0/ramdisk 1839799 bytes @ 0x5c0800
[...]
Selected kernel: /vmlinux from partition 0
Selected ramdisk: /ramdisk from partition 0
Warning: kernel name dowsn't end with 32 or 64 -- Guessing ... Choosing
32-bit kernel

After that the system hangs, it seems not to react!
What dows it mean?

Thank you in advance

Stex

PS: I hope to find the time to help as much as possible the hppa team in
porting/testing the new d-i. Thank for the great job!