Re: c200 and woody 0.9.3 Iso questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "BRADETICH,RYAN (HP-Boise,ex1)" <ryan_bradetich@hp.com>
To: "'Panagiotis Halatsakos'" <hpan@hol.gr>; <debian-hppa@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 11:13 PM
Subject: RE: c200 and woody 0.9.3 Iso questions

> This ISO is very old.  parisc-linux was released with woody, so you can
> simply install from the woody ISOs.  This installer is very similar to the
> IA-32 debian installer, so you will feel comfortable performing this
> install.
>
> There are several of us using C200s.  This has worked for quite a while
and
> should be a good little system for you.  Do check the parisc-linux mail
> archives though in case you run into a ccio-resource mapping problem.  I
> think you will be fine with 128mb ram, but at least you will know how to
fix
> it if you hit the problem.

Well actually that was the problem. I used the latest netboot this morning
before reverting to 0.9.3. and I got that awful
ccio-dma.h problem, which I don't know how to handle it, so seeing the list
that the 0.9.3 has been tested ok I went there.
I'll see tomorrow how the new kernel will go, and see from then.