Re: RES: Problems during C200 installation

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 02:00:43PM -0300, Fabio Hiroyuki Yamaia wrote:
> Hey Ryan,
>
> That might just be the case... I didn't notice until now that this particular C200 only has 64MB of memory... :(
>
> Is that really not enough memory for Debian?

It's enough to run but don't plan on using it for desktop/builds.

I just posted a reply to this same problem today:
http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2003-October/021244.html

A second patch to ccio_dma.c would be welcome: boot parameter to set aside
a fixed amount of IOVA space (DMA mapping resource) per IOC. If someone
makes this work for ccio, I'll add the hooks for SBA.

grant