-----Mensagem original-----
De: BRADETICH,RYAN (HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:ryan_bradetich@hp.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2003 12:47
Para: Fabio Hiroyuki Yamaia; debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
Assunto: RE: Problems during C200 installation

Hell Fabio,

The ccio-dma driver has a pretty dumb heiristc on allocating resources it
just takes
a fixed ratio of the available memory of the machine.  My guess is that your
C200 does
not have much memory and this ratio needs to adjusted.

The parisc-linux mail archives has some additional info on this and could
possibly
recommend some values.

The archives are at:
	http://lists.parisc-linux.org