Compiling 2.6.0-test* kernels on C3000

Hi,

I've been trying to compile these devolopment kernels on my machine, but they all seem to fail on the PDC Console code, even though I have not selected this option (it's not even available in the test kernels). Has anyone succesfully compiled any of these kernels on their machine? If so, did they run into any problems?

I've been using the standard 2.6.0 source with the parisc-linux branch patches on them. Currently running 2.4.22 with the parisc-linux patches on em. I've run apt-get update/upgrade just a few hours ago, so I don't think I'm using any out-of-date buildtools :)

Regards,

Marnix van den Berg