RE: Problems during C200 installation

Hell Fabio,

The ccio-dma driver has a pretty dumb heiristc on allocating resources it
just takes
a fixed ratio of the available memory of the machine.  My guess is that your
C200 does
not have much memory and this ratio needs to adjusted.

The parisc-linux mail archives has some additional info on this and could
possibly
recommend some values.

The archives are at:
	http://lists.parisc-linux.org