Re: [parisc-linux] 199f on parisc (now it is ready to go :-)

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 08:04:00AM -0500, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2003 06:42 am, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> >
> > BTW: http://www.fuck.off/news/learn2flame.html
> You just have to consider the source -
> http://www.linux.org.uk/FEATURE/Canada/B/50.jpg

Wow.. nearly 4 years ago.  Man, that takes me back.  We were just getting
the kernel to link back then.  Didn't have anything booted till September
or so.  We all look _so_young_.  I remember writing the syscall code
during that conference...

Besides, I think http://www.linux.org.uk/FEATURE/Canada/C/40.jpg is a
much better picture of me.  If you think I look a bit sweaty, that's
probably cos the temperature was around 40C.