Re: [parisc-linux] 199f on parisc (now it is ready to go :-)

Matthew Wilcox <willy@debian.org> wrote:

> DO NOT cc the grsecurity mailing list when sending mail to
> parisc-linux.org.  continue to do so and i will remove you from the
> list.

Where is the reason to remove Alex from the list? I am glad that
there are guys like him who are interesseted in securing linux-boxes,
especially on hardware which is not x86-compatible.
Well, I should try to think like a guy with a leet @debian.org  email
address: "we are debian, we are the greatest" - damn, such an attitude
really sucks.

 Patrick

BTW: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html