RE: USB keyboard and mouse support

Anyone:

I have a Visual B1000 HP workstation on which I am trying to install Debian Linux.  This particular box has a USB keyboard and mouse which are not supported under the kernel in the current woody release 3.0.  As I understand it I need the 2.4.18 or later kernel.  Are there any ISO images available that I can use.  I found the link ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/cd-images/testing/auto-isos/ in the PA-RISC Linux home page that mention that net-install ISOs have newer kernels on them.  I need some advice on how to interpret what the words lifimage-2.4.18-pa60-20020802.gz signify.   I, of course, welcome any advise or suggestions on how to install Linux on this machine.

Thank you in advance for your help.

David G. Retzloff